- Registered on: 2011-03-14
- Last connection: 2017-05-11
- 11:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #80986: LinkService does not recognize old RTE links with id= format
- Markus Klein wrote:
> Hence the link upgrader fails during 8.7 upgrade.
> example link:
- 10:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #73733: CONTENTs slide.collect = -1 is not working correctly
- Oliver Hader wrote:
> @Christian, can you please check, whether this behavior is still present with recent 7.6 or CM...
- 10:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #73733 (Closed): CONTENTs slide.collect = -1 is not working correctly
- The slide.collect property is not working like expected. I set up a t3d file to demonstrate the false behaviour and a...
- 23:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #72190 (Closed): config.sys_language_mode=ignore is ignored
- After an upgrade from 6.2 to 7.6 I found out that config.sys_language_mode=ignore seems to be ignored. In my installt...
- 08:46 TYPO3 Core Feature #67880: Add count to listNum
- I just found out, that retruning count($temp) is not enough. $content could be empty, thus count($temp) will retun 1 ...
- 08:08 TYPO3 Core Feature #67880 (Closed): Add count to listNum
- I would like to extend listnum by the following function: count
Quiet often we are dealing with comma separated th...
- 10:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #66586: Conditions used in TSConfig not working on TCEFORM
- *narf* Okay, it was a nobrainer.
The following condition works in TSConfig to check against colPos.
- 09:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #66586 (Closed): Conditions used in TSConfig not working on TCEFORM
- I have definied some costum elements via mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems. Those elements should only appear...
- 12:47 TYPO3 Core Feature #64158 (New): A faster way to generate GIFBUILDER short MD5 hash inside a filename
- It all started with not acceptable filenames during image-generation on a multi language website, after migration to ...
- 09:36 TYPO3 Core Feature #58817 (New): Why does isPositive not handle values like 01010101110 like isGreaterThan d...
- I was wondering if isPostive could also handle values like 000010000101010101. Or does it makes no sense at all?
Also available in: Atom