Data array used in ws-grid should be cached
The hole data array is build at each request. To prevent server time a caching mechanism is needed.
Eine Bemerkung von Christian die nicht uninteressant ist zum caching:
"Funnily the caching framework can be used by extensions for own caches without forcing the core caches to run through the caching framework (yuck!). This is what for instance extbase does with the reflection cache. All an extension needs to do is to make sure that the factory and manager objects are present. This can be done my asking t3lib_cache::isCachingFrameworkInitialized() and initialize it on false. This must be done in ext_localconf. If $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['useCachingFramework'] is TRUE, this is done by the core already."
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Marco Bresch
- Target version set to 4.5 Beta 2
- Target version changed from 4.5 Beta 2 to 4.5 Beta 3
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
The caching works but there is still one problem. If a cached item changed then the cache holds the old data. So there is a mechanism needed which flushes the affected cache entries.
- Target version changed from 4.5 Beta 3 to 4.5 RC1
use the caching mechanism only when new caching framework is active
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
commit to trunk (rev. 3860)
As Susanne mentioned in our Workspace-List I changed the UseCachingFrameworkChecks to real boolean checks (see 10439v4.patch). commited to trunk (rev. 3864)
- Category set to Workspaces
- Project changed from 624 to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from Workspaces to Workspaces
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom