When working in a workspace in web_layout module "new version of page" button cannot be removed
When using workspaces with autocreation of versions, there is no need for the vreate new version button (see screenshot) and therefore disturbs editors.
I added a patch which adds a new option to pageTS, so that it can be removed by setting:
mod.web_layout.disableCreatePageVersionButton = 1
(issue imported from #M8176)
good idea, and works perfect. This annoyed me also.
I wonder, that it's working for you, because I accidently swapped the check :(
New version of patch is correct.
worked by reading, as it is obvious a simple modification :-)
Of coarse second patch is the right one.
I'd like to remove this button too.
The patch works perfect here.
When is this going to be commited to SVN?
This is what I need! When will it be in released package?
Helmut needs to make a RFC for it ;-)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from 0 to 4.6.0
Fixed within the new sysext workspace and version - right?!
- Category set to Workspaces
- Project changed from Workspaces & Versioning to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from Workspaces to Workspaces
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom