SQL debug output is not shown in the Backend
I have SQL debug output enabled in the Install Tool which works really good. But after upgrade from 4.1.6 to 4.2.0, there is a problem with the debug output: It's shown "behind" other stuff from the BE. Through this, the debug output is not readable (one just sees the red borders - but not the contents of the message as it's hidden behind the other stuff from the BE).
As the error message is completely available when I look at the HTML source, I think this is just a CSS issue.
(issue imported from #M8305)
Updated by Mario Rimann over 12 years ago
I just had another look in to that issue and see two possibilities to fix it:
- change the CSS in a way that it allows content like the SQL debug output to be shown
- change the TYPO3 Core in a way that the SQL debug stuff is returned within the div#typo3-docbody.
Updated by Steffen Kamper over 12 years ago
I did a patch that change debug in this way:
- t3lib_div::debug doesn't echo but collect debug info in $GLOBALS['debugOut']
- template.php fills marker ###DEBUG### with $GLOBALS['debugOut']
- possibility to supress all debugs with $GLOBALS['noDebug'] = 1
- placed ###DEBUG### in all BE-templates behind ###CONTENT###
- placed $GLOBALS['debugOut'] in FE after admin panel