Content rendering: Definition lists inserted in RTE are wrapped in paragraphs
By default, definition lists entered in the RTE are wrapped in paragraph tags when rendered in the frontend. This is not valid HTML.
Currently, the solution is to add something like
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsTagList := addToList(dl, dt, dd)
to the TS setup of the template. However, standard HTML elements should work out of the box.
(issue imported from #M17648)
I would not add the dd element to this list but treat it rather like an external block because it may contain block-level elements.
Please test attached patch.
- Target version deleted (
- Category set to RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor)
- TYPO3 Version set to 4.5
- TYPO3 Version changed from 4.5 to 4.4
Patch set 1 of change Ia73d01105beeaba59f91dd87754c7528796d4d07 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4181
Patch set 1 of change I7465c48d53d255985a1638a425020392022ffdb7 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4182
Patch set 1 of change I48229b7835a67fc690e810eaf5a54df506fb2add has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4184
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Category changed from RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor) to Content Rendering
- Assignee set to Stanislas Rolland
- Target version set to 1341
- Target version changed from 1341 to 4.5.12
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Under Review
Can be closed. The patches were for the backported version of 4.5 and 4.6. AFAIK they will never be released
- Status changed from Under Review to Closed
- TYPO3 Version changed from 4.4 to 4.5
Nevertheless the bugfix was merged in 4.5.12 and 4.6.5. Case closed!
Also available in: Atom