task for oldstyle commandline scripts
it would be perfect, if there would be a task, which will run oldstyle TYPO3 cronjob tasks via a commandline.
It should accept the path a parameter and than execute it with:
[path to phpbin] -q [scriptname] [params]
(issue imported from #M13071)
i forgot, that we do not only one cronjob for all the jobs.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
In my opinion, this is a feature, not a bug.
- Target version deleted (
Indeed. And anyway I don't think there can't be a single task for all old-style cron jobs.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Category set to scheduler
- Project changed from Scheduler to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from scheduler to scheduler
Also available in: Atom