Cross the Apparence and access tabs
Backend User Interface
I suggest to cross the apparence and access tabs for the text and text-image block. We allways had the access tab at the end and it is more intuitive.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Tags set to +1
Appearance tab has already been moved before Access in master (4.6), see #27345. However, somehow it's not changed in my local installation.
Seems to be OK on my local install (4.6 master)
- Project changed from v4 Usability Team to TYPO3 Core
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Category set to Backend User Interface
- Target version set to 4.6.0-beta1
- TYPO3 Version set to 4.6
Could reproduce this behavior with TYPO3 4.5.3
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
- Target version changed from 4.6.0-beta1 to 4.5.4
- TYPO3 Version changed from 4.6 to 4.5
Not needed anymore for 4.6, pending in Gerrit for 4.5
- Target version changed from 4.5.4 to 4.5.6
- Target version changed from 4.5.6 to 4.5.8
In current master the order is as intended.
This feature was fixed and the issue can be closed.
- Target version changed from 4.5.8 to 4.5.12
- Status changed from Accepted to Closed
Also available in: Atom