EM: Update! wizard should be a modal window
When using ExtJS-based Extension Manager, an extension that comes with an update wizard shows a link in tab "Info" to launch it. This link shows a window popup that is modal, allowing the update wizard to be launched more than once. It does not make sense and should be shown modally instead!
Additionally, as it will become modal, the window could be created in full screen instead.
- Category set to Extension Manager
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Francois Suter
- Target version set to 4.6.0-beta3
- PHP Version set to 5.3
Patch set 1 of change I2bbe2189f421944389a648388e51893db43ad7bd has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4880
To test you need an extension with an active UPDATE! script. Example: tt_news
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
Patch set 1 of change Icd8c353c96b91155b6b3bb3bfbf161d33d9b8626 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4891
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom