Usability: Copy the task actions (Add task / Execute selected tasks) to the top of the backend module
In our case we run a view big typo3 installations with many scheduler tasks (~40).
To create a new scheduler task, you have to scroll all the long way down to the "Add task" button.
One idea is to move / copy this actions to the top of the scheduler backend module (topbar) like the list module does (see screenshot).
This change has some nice effects:
- It will be a next step to a "standard" TYPO3 backend module, because other modules does the same
- No one has to scroll down to add a new task
What do you think about this idea?
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Found several more ovvurances
- User admin > Compare
- Task center > Tasks
Could also move the Upload extension button in
- Extension Manager > Import
What do you think, shall these be edited within this patchset?
@Felix: Yes right. Maybe you can start off a new issue for these.
This was specifically created for the scheduler and it'd invoke somebody who's able to change the description of the bug here.
perfect, will do and create a different patchset
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version set to 4.5.11
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Category set to scheduler
- Project changed from 739 to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from scheduler to scheduler
Also available in: Atom