Access module got several bugs
- "User overview" shows the settings of the current user.
- "Permissions" shows the access to the page/tree
- Admin in "User overview" > all fields are green as this is an admin, no need to show matrix
- Admin in "User overview" doesn't see the column "lock", no need to hide - especially if a normal user can see that
- Changes an editor does in "User overview" via matrix are not persisted
- Editor could change the editlock, even if no rights for this field.
- Editor can't set an owner as the dynamic select box is not shown
- Kind of no ajax request works for editors
- If the adminlock is enabled for a page, nothing must be changeable through the module. tcemain prevents that later, gui indicates otherwise
make the module for admins only, remove the overview
Updated by Felix Kopp over 8 years ago
The overview does not bring any benefit I support the idea to remove the overview.
Also the table in Permissions does not comply with backend layout table style. Table should be 100% wide and have white background color.
Easy fix: add class="typo3-dblist" to the Table tag definition. Plus: Do not center some labels.