Epic #55070: Workpackages
WP Responsive Distribution
The goal is to have a finished installation that can be brought into an official “package” shipped with 6.2 final.
The introduction package is a show-off of the common features of TYPO3 CMS, also best practices for TypoScript and plugin configuration.It should be a simple introduction for users of the feel of the CMS.
#3 Updated by Benni Mack about 6 years ago
Another topics after the discussion with Benjamin
- Form Extension still has Bugs
- Data Provider for TS files should go in the core - see https://github.com/georgringer/belayout_fileprovider
- Add new Content Elemente is done via itemProcFunc - should be easier for re-ordering
- Constant Editor: Check and then remove CE Table Constants
- Content: Check images
- Content: We need Design Elements for the Language Switch