Methods in ExtenstionManagementUtility are called a lot. We need to ensure they are as performant as possible.
- Reduce function calls
- Use language constructs instead of functions
- Use language constructs to check values before calling a function
- Return early where possible
- Rewrite addToAllTCAtypes() to just do a few preg_replace() calls and not call all the child methods
[CLEANUP] Cleanup ExtensionManagementUtilityMethods in this class are called a lot and are in need of some cleanup.
- return early
- reduce method and function calls
- update doc comments
- added tests with data provider for Method getCN
[BUGFIX] addModule after/before not working
The cleaned up addModule() method no longer adds the module after a
module, when the target module does not exist.
Expected behaviour: module added to the list.
Observed behaviour: module not added at all.
Reviewed-by: Christian Kuhn
Tested-by: Christian Kuhn
Reviewed-by: Markus Klein
Tested-by: Markus Klein