Bug #55830: Cleanup mess with treeView implementations
Rename classes with the same name
We have 3 implementations of the \localPageTree class in the global namespace in:
We should clean this up, as it's quite confusing for the developer which class is used when and makes autoloading impossible.
I attach Sequence diagram for db_new.php (and a source code of it). Diagram was generated with http://interactive.blockdiag.com/seqdiag/
For the class inheritance diagram see http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55830
Updated by Tymoteusz Motylewski over 7 years ago
Before the patch it worked like that:
- PagePositionMap always created getInstance("localPageTree") object for tree rendering.
- there were multiple implementations of the localPageTree object in different files.
- none of them were registered in the autoloader.
- so depending on the entry point script, different class was loaded (from db_new.php, move_el.....)
- so at the end PagePositionMap created different 'localPageTree' classes, depending on the entry point