Epic #55070: Workpackages
Epic #54851: WP: Workspaces IRRE & MM bugfixes
Story #54853: As a user I want to correctly create, modify, preview and publish IRRE & MM related workspace changes
Introduce MM_oppositeUsage property
On copying a sys_category record, a new MM reference is created, however without setting the "fieldname".
This value is basically defined from the opposite entity with MM_match_fields, but cannot be accessed.
This change introduces the MM_oppositeUsage property for MM definitions in the TCA.
'allowed' => '*',
'MM' => 'tx_myextension_first_second_mm',
'MM_oppositeUsage' => array(
'tt_content' => array('somefield'),
'tx_myextension_domain_model' => array('some_property'),
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee set to Oliver Hader
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Related to Bug #91580: Records with sys_category_record_mm not exported in t3d added
Also available in: Atom