Epic #55070: Workpackages
Epic #54851: WP: Workspaces IRRE & MM bugfixes
Epic #55064: WP: Workspaces test cases / DataHandler bugfixes
Discard vs. Delete workspace changes in tests
Discarding workspace changes works with the version command "clearWSID" which might come down to a "delete" action if the versioned records have a delete or new placeholder (which is the case for copied or localized elements).
However, the functional tests need to use the "clearWSID" instead of the "delete" command.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Parent task set to #55064
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom