Static access to enumeration constants requires instance once
With #61090 retrieving constants from an
Enumeration was simplified by static access.
This however does not work if no
Enuemration instance was created before retrieving the constants. The reasons is that the actual constant values are only loaded upon creation of an instance (instance method
This needs to be fixed my making
loadValues() static, too.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/36794
- Sprint Focus set to Stabilization Sprint
Patch set 1 for branch TYPO3_6-2 of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/37027
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom