Resolve the conflict between Bootstrap 3 and PrototypeJS in Backend
I used the bootstrap dropdown button in my backend module and recognize a weird behavior. The button always disappear after clicking on it. After four hours trying to find a solution i found that the for that behavior relies on a conflict between bootstrap and PrototypeJS.
The site describe the problem very well and offers two solutions. Please implement one of them. It seems to be that not only the dropdown function is affected.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Benni Mack
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Category changed from Backend User Interface to Miscellaneous
- Parent task set to #55575
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
can you please test again with current master? We use dropdown buttons (SplitButton) within the new DocHeaders. There is no problem.
If the problem still occurs, can you provide a demo extension?
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Rejected
This is fixed IMHO now. No problems anymore.
Also available in: Atom