Update record icon on hide/unhide
Backend User Interface
As soon as you update the hide / unhide state of a record in list view, the "action button" is updated, while the record icon is not.
It would be nice to also update the record item to reflect the change.
- Category set to Backend User Interface
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Mathias Brodala
- Target version set to 7.5
I did a check, but it still occurs. It's not about the popover, but the icon of the record at the beginning of the line.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
this about the record icon in front of the row. If you do this with a page you will see the icon change in the page tree but not in the recordlist.
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom