cut button / menu entry not removed on pages without write permissions
On pages where the editor does not have write permissions, the cut button isn't removed.
If you try to cut a page or content element and paste it somewhere else where you have write access, the action fails without any error message.
This bug effects page and list module.
How to reproduce:
- give editor only read access to a page
- cut a page or content element
- paste it somewhere else
occurrence of the cut button / menu entry:
- pagetree context menu
- context menu of content elements
- every record
- Assignee set to Richard Haeser
Gianluigi Martino wrote:
I have already created a patch for recordlist.
Cannot reproduce the problem with the pagetree
Maybe mention this issue in your commit-message as well?
- Status changed from New to Under Review
I've tested the patch. Looks fine so far. Thank you very much for your effort so far!
The info regarding the page tree is wrong, you can ignore that.
Maybe you can have a look at #73591 and #73470 as well, since these problems relate to the current problem.
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom