Migrate workspace module to Bootstrap an jQuery
Basically, getting rid of ExtJS and migrate to Bootstrap and jQuery.The workspace interface shall be simplified, similar actions are tied together:
- The record history is now part of ``getRowDetails()`` to get rid of the extra button and popup.
- The "Send to stage" buttons are now in the record information modal as separate buttons.
ExtDirectServer::getDifferenceHandler() now instantiates the DiffUtility and does not use the internal diff library directly anymore.
Updated by Oliver Hader about 5 years ago
- File ws_1.png ws_1.png added
- File ws_2.png ws_2.png added
- File ws_3.png ws_3.png added
- File ws_4.png ws_4.png added
Open tasks (on patch-set 25)
- PreviewController (frontend preview)
- functionality on stage buttons in top bar
- fixed base-background color for split view overlay
- ReviewController (backend module)
- sorting for columns (changes, title, current stage, ...)
- button alignment/flow on limited viewport width
- find a way to visualize actions in view without scrolling (currently below list, see ws_3.png)
- "integrity check" on publishing needs to be checked again (will do, not critical currently)
- "open version of page" throws exception (not analyzed further)