Upgrade wizards (and possibly other parts) of the Install Tool fatal due to missing DI
As a side effect of removing the Extbase object manager and using makeInstance instead the dependency injection doesn't work. This leads to fatal errors because the code assumes that objects are instantiated.
I suggest do simply create the objects and call the inject methods manually.
- Assignee set to Jigal van Hemert
I'm creating a simple function that takes an array of class names, creates objects and calls the injection functions. This is hopefully enough to fix the missing dependencies.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom