Document how to create custom postprocessors in FORM
FORMS have 2 built in postprocessors but can also handle custom post processors.
We need to document that.
Yes, this needs to be documented for TYPO3 7 (and maybe 6). For TYPO3 8 the whole postProcessor functionality will be rewritten. But for now it can also be merged into 8 and has to be adapted as soon as the postProcessors behave differently.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Sprint Focus set to Stabilization Sprint
- Target version set to 8.1
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom