Exception when adding in a workspace a page in the pagetree
It is not possible to add a page in workspace, if this page has a version in workspace and is set a mountpoint for workspace.
This error occurs in TYPO3 6.2, TYPO3 7.6
+ Home (#1) + Site A (#10) + Site B (#11)Workspace:
- Add "Site A" in page mountpoints. Swap into the workspace as a non admin user.
- Add a new page in the pagetree under "Site A" => OK
- Now edit "Site A" (Auto-created for WS #1, uid 48)
- Add an other new site under "Site A" => Exception*
*Exception [1.4.14]: Attempt to move record '[Default Title]' (pages:46) without having permissions to do so.
DB Dump (pages):
uid pid t3ver_oid t3ver_id t3ver_wsid t3ver_label t3ver_state 50 -1 49 1 1 First draft version -1 49 48 0 0 1 INITIAL PLACEHOLDER 1 48 -1 10 1 1 Auto-created for WS #1 0 10 1 0 0 0 0
The error is that the initial placeholder (uid 49) gets the wrong pid, 48 instead of 10!
#2 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 4 months ago
I tried to reproduce this issue on the latest master, but I failed; either I did something wrong or the issue is not present.
- fresh TYPO3 installation (Latest master)
- the following page structure:
+ Home (ID=1) + Site A (ID=10) + Site B (ID=11)
- an "editors" group . with the following features:
- ACL: Full control on all tables and fields
- mount point: Home page (ID=1)
- All the pages have group=editors with all privileges
- an "editor" user, belonging to "editors" group.
- a record of type workspace
- title: draft
- Owners: editors
- Members: editors
- DB Mounts: Site A (ID=10)
1) switch to "editor"
2) switch to "draft" workspace
2.1) the pagetree correctly shows only the "Site A" page and its subpabes (worskpace mount point)
3) Add a new page in the pagetree under "Site A"
4) Edit "Site A" and change for example the subtitle; save and exit
5) Add a new page in the pagetree under "Site A"
- the page created at point 3) does not trigger any error
- the page created at point 5) does not trigger any error
Am I missing something? Could you please tell us if this test procedure is correct?
#4 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 3 months ago
I repeated the test I described on my comment 2 for
- TYPO3 7.6.32
- TYPO3 8.7.24
- TYPO3 9.5.5
- TYPO3 10.0.0-dev
The result is: it is still reproducible only for version 7.6.32
Is it sufficient to consider it closed or a different test should be performed?