Exception when adding in a workspace a page in the pagetree
It is not possible to add a page in workspace, if this page has a version in workspace and is set a mountpoint for workspace.
This error occurs in TYPO3 6.2, TYPO3 7.6
+ Home (#1) + Site A (#10) + Site B (#11)Workspace:
- Add "Site A" in page mountpoints. Swap into the workspace as a non admin user.
- Add a new page in the pagetree under "Site A" => OK
- Now edit "Site A" (Auto-created for WS #1, uid 48)
- Add an other new site under "Site A" => Exception*
*Exception [1.4.14]: Attempt to move record '[Default Title]' (pages:46) without having permissions to do so.
DB Dump (pages):
uid pid t3ver_oid t3ver_id t3ver_wsid t3ver_label t3ver_state 50 -1 49 1 1 First draft version -1 49 48 0 0 1 INITIAL PLACEHOLDER 1 48 -1 10 1 1 Auto-created for WS #1 0 10 1 0 0 0 0
The error is that the initial placeholder (uid 49) gets the wrong pid, 48 instead of 10!
#2 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 1 year ago
I tried to reproduce this issue on the latest master, but I failed; either I did something wrong or the issue is not present.
- fresh TYPO3 installation (Latest master)
- the following page structure:
+ Home (ID=1) + Site A (ID=10) + Site B (ID=11)
- an "editors" group . with the following features:
- ACL: Full control on all tables and fields
- mount point: Home page (ID=1)
- All the pages have group=editors with all privileges
- an "editor" user, belonging to "editors" group.
- a record of type workspace
- title: draft
- Owners: editors
- Members: editors
- DB Mounts: Site A (ID=10)
1) switch to "editor"
2) switch to "draft" workspace
2.1) the pagetree correctly shows only the "Site A" page and its subpabes (worskpace mount point)
3) Add a new page in the pagetree under "Site A"
4) Edit "Site A" and change for example the subtitle; save and exit
5) Add a new page in the pagetree under "Site A"
- the page created at point 3) does not trigger any error
- the page created at point 5) does not trigger any error
Am I missing something? Could you please tell us if this test procedure is correct?
#4 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 12 months ago
I repeated the test I described on my comment 2 for
- TYPO3 7.6.32
- TYPO3 8.7.24
- TYPO3 9.5.5
- TYPO3 10.0.0-dev
The result is: it is still reproducible only for version 7.6.32
Is it sufficient to consider it closed or a different test should be performed?
#6 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 7 months ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Candidate for patchlevel)
There has been no feedback for more than 90 days; plus, the issue seems not reproducible anymore on recent TYPO3 versions, therefore I think it is safe to close it.
If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience the issue again on recent TYPO3 versions, please reopen it or ping me; please add also if possible a step-by-step tutorial about how to reproduce the issue.
Thank you and best regards