Bookmarks are not working in 7.6
In previous versions it was possible to bookmark a content element (create/edit) page. It's not working now in TYPO3 7.6.9, I can assign the bookmark to a page. But not content elements or for example a tx_news recod. The problem also occurs in demo version at (http://cms-next.demo.typo3.org/typo3/).
After clicking on empty star icon above a record (plugin item or content element), the main (Star) menu icon changes for processing but after that no item added to the Bookmarks menu.
If I start with bookmarking a content element, and after that I bookmark a page, A bookmark appears in the bookmark menu with the name of content elment but redirects to the second bookmarked item(page).
[BUGFIX] Allow shortcuts to edit module
As the shortcut to edit a record is named "xMOD_alt_doc.php" and hasn't
any module configuration, it needs proper handling to verify the shortcut.
Due to some code changes in master, this patch is needed in 7.6 only.
Tested-by: TYPO3com <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Sybille Peters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Oliver Heins <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Helmut Hummel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Helmut Hummel <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Christian Kuhn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Christian Kuhn <email@example.com>
#1 Updated by Nicole Cordes almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Thank you for your report. I tested your issue with the current 7.6, an older 7.6 and in 6.2. Adding a shortcut to a record in edit mode is working for admin users only and this is perfectly working in the curent 7.6 release as well.
Can you check you are using an admin user and maybe give more information about your environment?
Thanks for your help.
#2 Updated by ahmad no-lastname-given almost 2 years ago
Thank you for responding...
I'm admin user.
I'm using Firefox, also tested in Chrome.
The server is :
Apache Version 2.2.31
PHP Version 5.5.30
MySQL Version 5.5.50-cll
Kernel Version 2.6.32-504.23.4.el6.x86_64
Typo3 version 7.6.9
The local client system is:
Windows Vista (also tested in windows 10 on laptop - same result).
Tested with firefox and chrome (both systems desktop/laptop).
As I mentioned before, This happens in online demo version too. Lets have a try:
1) Opening http://cms-next.demo.typo3.org/typo3/
2) Logging in by credentials: admin,password
3) Clicking on Page module
4) Clicking on an example page: Customizing.
5) Clicking on edit icon in normal column for the content element : Incredible flexible. The edit page opens up.
6) Clicking on "star" icon above the opened page demanding to have a bookmark for this "Content-Element".
7) A pop-up appears, orange-brown header. Asks : Create a bookmark for this page. Clicking " OK ".
8) The solid-star icon on the main-top toolbar of TYPO3 turns to a rounding circle a bit and switches back to the solid star icon.
9) Clicking on the same solid-star icon on the main-top toolbar of TYPO3. A blcak box expands stating : This is the bookmarks menu. You do not have any bookmarks added yet, you can do so by clicking the bookmark icon
10) Result: There is not any new bookmark in the menu.
- This process works for the pages themselves. But not for any other content record or plugin record.