RTE right click context menu appears misplaced, below the editor by far and hardly reachable
When using right click in the RTE nothing happens.
Seems to be caused by the ExtJS removal: #52877
#1 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Can you test it with an empty RTE? I've tested it on 8.5.0 and the RTE context menu is present, but misplaced.
I think that the related issue is this one https://forge.typo3.org/issues/78001 which has been solved only for 7.6 as far as I can see
#3 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from RTE right click context menu does not work any more to RTE right click context menu appears misplaced, below the editor by far and hardly reachable
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to New
As I said, it could be a revamp of this one: #78001 (but I don't know exactly, maybe that's not related, even if the effects seems the same)
#4 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
Closing. This does not affect anymore TYPO3 8, and seems already solved for version 7.6.
If you experience the issue again with version 7.6 please reopen it or open a new issue with a reference to this one;
If you still need it for version 8, where RTEHtmlarea has been removed, open an issue on https://github.com/FriendsOfTYPO3/rtehtmlarea if you still experience the issue. Thank you.