Wrong data ordering in CSV export in list module
If you have 2 languages and you want to export the single list view to a CSV file, only the translations respects the table header defined in the single table view.
The original records are ordered according to the DB table structure.
In this case the CSV export feature is not usable at all.
This is not a language problem. I have the same problem when I export be-users if I check the following fields:
Username, Group, Email, Disable, Admin
TYPO3 Version: 7.6.14
Here the exported file with the wrong ordering.
I test it, the mistake is since 7.6.12
- Assignee set to Nicole Cordes
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom