FlexForms do not fully support placeholders
FormEngine aka TCEforms
It is not possible to store "null" values in flex form data, they are converted to an empty string. Therefore you can not use the full power of placeholders/override, e.g. enable/disable override via the checkbox.
- Subject changed from FlexForms do not support "null" values to FlexForms do not fully support placeholders
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Target version changed from 8.6 to 8 LTS
- Target version changed from 8 LTS to next-patchlevel
- Status changed from Under Review to Needs Feedback
patch has been abandoned for now from the review queue. issue is re-set to 'needs-feedback' for the time being.
- Target version changed from next-patchlevel to Candidate for patchlevel
Also available in: Atom