list module: Strange behavior with special fields
Backend User Interface
There are multiple issues with the special fields "_REF_", "_CONTROL_", "_CLIPBOARD_", ...
- in DatabaseRecordList::fieldSelectBox there are special fields defined, but your selection can't be respected as AbstractDatabaseRecordList::generateList only respects 2 of them.
- The special CONTROL do not need to be in the list as DatabaseRecordList::getTable add it anyway (and is maybe later removed if noControlPanels)
- The special REF is only added if "dontShowClipControlPanels" is not true, which makes no sense (this attribute is true if you select something else then normal clipboard)
- In 6.2 it also depended on MOD_SETTINGS['bigControlPanel'] why it was more or less always on unlike in v7/8
- The special CLIPBOARD is automaticaly set if schowClipboard is true, so also do not need to be in the list of DatabaseRecordList::fieldSelectBox