DatabaseSchemaComparator does not handle renamed columns
Database API (Doctrine DBAL)
This is a followup to #78771
When adding and removing columns to the same table, the Doctrine Comparator saves these changes in a `renamedColumns` property. When rebuilding the TableDiff class this information is dropped:
This leads to fields which are can not be added in the install tool.
- Due date set to 2016-11-24
- Start date changed from 2017-06-30 to 2016-11-24
- Follows Bug #78771: ConnectionMigrator does not handle renamed columns added
- Due date deleted (
- Start date deleted (
- Assignee set to Morton Jonuschat
- Target version set to Candidate for patchlevel
- Assignee deleted (
uh. i think i confirmed that issue. nasty. adding me as watcher, we should fix that ...
tested: i renamed text_42 to text_43 in ext:styleguide and would have expected db analyzer shows me an addition and a removal, but it does not.
- Related to Bug #86793: Renamed columns are not correctly detected by database schema diff added
It appears this is fixed in TYPO3 9 with #86793 but not in TYPO3 8.
But this bug currently prevents an update from TYPO3 7 to 8. Applying the fix from #86793 to Comparator.php solved this for me.
I just had another TYPO3 Update which broke in TYPO3 v8 because this fix is not backported :(
It would be REALLY nice, if this fix was in TYPO3 v8.
Also available in: Atom