"$uid must be positive integer, 0 given" if setting content image in metadata to language "all"
We found a bug in TYPO3 8.7.4 core. To reproduce the bug:
- add an image (or image with text) on a page
- save the image
- go to the image tab and push the metadata - pencil
- change language to "all" in metadata
- open the image tab in the content element
- push the metadata pencil a second time
Now it throws the exception "$uid must be positive integer, 0 given". The "more information" helpsite says, that this is a grid element bug, but it isnt. It happens with a fresh TYPO3 installation too.