"Status report" broken because of invalid route
On Location Sprint
The Status report within the Reports module throws an exception due to an invalid route identifier:
#1476050190: Unable to generate a URL for the named route "system_ReportsTxreportsm1" because this route was not found.
- Related to Task #83172: Use BE Routing / PSR-7 instead of BackendUtility::getModuleUrl added
- Related to Bug #84231: Remove usage of extbase from reports module added
- Status changed from New to Under Review
To reproduce this you need have an admin account:
Anything else won't trigger this the admin account check.
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom