admin panel does not open in safari
Al the menu points do not open in safari. The page just gets dark and that's it.
This is caused by an overflow:hidden in the admPanel menu. The content is positioned with position:fixed. In all other browsers that means that the element ignores it's boundries. In safari it does not.
I can confirm this with TYPO3 9.5.0-dev in Safari 11.1.2.
Fine in Chrome 68.0, Firefox 62.0 and Opera 55.0
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Josef Glatz
- Status changed from In Progress to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom