required saving to change configuration some CE Backends
First of all, a good start to the new year and many thanks for your hard work on TYPO3.
I found an error while saving in the current TYPO3 version (9.5.3) and the current extension Gridelements - beta (9.0.0). According to Jo Hassenau this is a mistake in the TYPO3 Core.
The error occurs when I adjust a grid element in the backend.
The process can be reproduced in a simple way:
1. open a created CE grid element
2. edit it
3. click "close"
There is no change to the configuration here.
I hope I choose the right category and the right editor here.
#2 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 7 months ago
As far as I see, this issue is still reproducible with TYPO3 9.5.6 and Gridelements 9.2.1;
take note that to experience it you have to
- open a gridelements element
- change something (for example, if you have configured some property with a flexform)
- do not click on save! Instead, click on "close"
- when the popup opens, choose "save and close"
- open again the element
the changed property has not been saved.