Language overlay on Content -> Insert Record
I have two sites in the same tree. Root 1 (0 = english, 1 = german), Root 2 (0 = english, 2 = swedish). I want to use the content of an english Content Element of "Root 1" in a Content Element on both languages of "Root 2" placing the element in the filed records. Content Element on Root 2 english is fine, Content Element on Root 2 swedish is empty.
- Project changed from forge.typo3.org to TYPO3 Core
- TYPO3 Version set to 9
Moved from FORGE to TYPO3 Core Project.
@Rainer please use the right project when creating new tickets^^. Then you'll see a TYPO3 Version field.
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Bug #88073: Language overlay on Page -> Replace Content added
- Category set to Localization
- Related to Bug #89181: Behaviour of inserting content element "Insert Records [shortcut]" from other language changed added
- Related to Bug #87982: Insert Records now only inserts records, if in the same language or if sys_language_uid = -1 - up to 8LTS it inserted records independent of sys_language_uid added
- Status changed from New to Closed
closed as duplicate of #87982. a patch + extension which fixe this problem is linked terhe.
Also available in: Atom