Improve visual appearance of feature toggles
Feature Toggles were introduced in TYPO3 v9.1 (see #83429, ChangeLog, and documentation). The main target audience to use feature toggles are integrators, site administrators, and developers (tech-savvy backend users).
The visual appearance of the UI could (should?) be improved. For example:
- Re-arrange and align the texts and toggle switches.
- Add a headline for each feature.
- Do not show the identifier (e.g.
redirects.hitCount) if not required.
- Use nicer switches (other parts of the BE show toggle switches that are more obvious switches).
- Allow for links (e.g. in 10.2 we have the
betaTranslationServerand a link to
https://crowdin.comwhich is not a