Upgrade to 10.x fails when using getApplicationContext in AdditionalConfiguration.php
I have an AdditionalConfiguration.php with getApplicationContext for PROD, Staging and DEV environments with definition of different databases.
When trying to upgrade to 10.x (10.4.1 in this case) the install process hangs in "Execute pre install tasks" forever.
No entries in log file.
Renaming/moving AdditionalConfiguration.php solves the issue.
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Private changed from Yes to No
can you share the contents of your AdditionalConfiguration code (without sensitive data of course).
- Related to Bug #91326: Upgrade to 10.x fails when using getApplicationContext in AdditionalConfiguration.php added
The description of this issue is basically identical to #91326 except for an additional sentence on #91326, I think this should be closed - #91326 already has a thread of answers.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom