HTML Code in BE lables - EXT:scheduler
In the scheduler the raw HTML tags are displayed in the BE.
- Is duplicate of Bug #92964: Headers are shown with HTML tags in scheduler task added
- Status changed from New to Closed
Hi, thanks for your report. This bug was already reported in #92964. Therefore I'll close this as duplicate. Please use the linked issue for further communication.
- Related to Bug #93888: Some scheduler tasks still show raw HTML tags added
- Status changed from Closed to Needs Feedback
As you can see the related issues are resolved, but i cannot confirm a fix for my reported issue.
On v10.4.20 i can still see the <em>-Tags and similar in the BE.
I reopen it for this reason.
- Related to Bug #102317: Special characters are encoded in scheduled tasks as HTML entities added
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom