Inconsistent parsing of URLs without <a> tag
Parsing of URLs without a <a href tag in tt_content.bodytext gets inconsistent results.
Sometimes it is a link in the frontend, sometimes not, the rendering of frontend and RTE is not always consistent.
<p>Weitere Informationen sind auf der Webseite des Projekts zu finden https://www.klasse-klima.de/.<br /> BUNDjugend, Klasse Klima (https://www.klasse-klima.de/sfsd)<br /> </p>
- In the frontend, the first URL is rendered as link, the second is not
- In the RTE, both links are not rendered as links
URL without <a href and directly followed by a ")" gets different results:
1. is rendered as link in frontend
2. is not rendered as link in RTE
3. is incorrectly evaluated by linkvalidator as URL with the ), so e.g. URL "https://example.org" becomes "https://example.org)"
tt_content.bodytext has softref:
I have wondered about the "url" in there, if you remove that you could just parse explicit links with "<a>" as links which seems to me to be a "cleaner" solution.
The following (raw) example text in tt_content.bodytext:
<p>(some url http://t3coredev/sdfdsf2) more text ...</p>
- latest master
- with Introduction package
- points 2 and 3 can be reproduced without Introduction Package, did not test 1) as that requires rendering of content in frontend