Open corresponding backend page via admin panel
In previous versions with feedit the admin panel had a button to directly open the currently viewed page in the backend. Since we now have backend routing we can implement a similar feature directly in the admin panel. This will not replace the complete functionality of feedit, but it gives editors a possibility to navigate via the frontend and directly open the backend with a single click.
Updated by Gerrit Code Review 12 months ago
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 4 for branch main of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/74212
Updated by Susanne Moog 12 months ago
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 1b5272038f09dd6f9d09736c8f57172c37d33648.
Updated by Oliver Bartsch 12 months ago
- Related to Bug #97350: Wrong issue number in changelog added
Updated by Benni Mack 6 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Updated by Chris Müller 2 months ago
- Related to Task #99488: Add "Open page in backend" to docs added