- Registered on: 2009-01-22
- Last connection: 2016-01-08
- Christof Hagedorn (Leader, 2009-01-22)
- 15:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #72606 (Closed): Date-Picker does not work in IRRE elements
- The datepicker does not work in IRRE elements of extbase extension.
The "TYPO3.settings" are not populated in java...
- 15:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #64874 (Closed): Clicking on directory in link wizard reloads window and deletes all entries ...
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Open RTE.
2. Enter Text
3.Mark Text and klick Link Button in RTE
4. Enter title
- 18:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #61664: Error "&cHash comparison failed" in case of POST forms
- same issue here.
i had to Disable "pageNotFoundOnCacheHasherror" .
How can we use fluid forms (which are generate...
- 10:55 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #61723: Flexform default files value is ignored when using "new content toolbar"
- I can reproduce this in TYPO3 6.2.6 / GE 3.0.0-dev
- 14:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #46020: Image size is 0 when not scaled
- missing width and height in sys_file_metadata still in typo3 6.2.3 when migrating raw image data:
- 17:06 TYPO3 Core Feature #63455 (Closed): strong and em in rtehtmlarea
- Is it still necessary in typo3 6.2 to use this workaround to
use strong and em in the rte? :
- 18:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #63081 (New): Setting [SYS][ddmmyy] does not change format of date in extbase extensions flex...
- f.e. setting
[SYS][ddmmyy] f.e. to "d.m.Y"
in the install tool
does not change the format of date in the flexfor...
- 16:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #62697: Hiding an image relation in an image content elements results in exception
- You can reproduce the exception like this:
1. add an image content element to a page.
2. select an image
3. save t...
- 16:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #62697 (Closed): Hiding an image relation in an image content elements results in exception
- The following Exception is thrown:
There is something broken with the File References. Consider updating the Referen...
- 12:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #62559 (Closed): RTE wraps p tags around ul in chrome and opera
Insert second text
change element to bullet point list by hitting the icon...
Also available in: Atom