- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2020-04-16
- 11:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #90999 (Closed): selectMultipleSideBySide adds non selected items
- Since 9.5.15 selectMultipleSideBySide fails. It adds non-selected items on saving an object via Backend. It works fin...
- 18:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #90948: Object translation broken if object outside Site Configuration
- Translation does not work on objects outside site-tree. The system does not recognize any language other than default...
- 16:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #90948 (New): Object translation broken if object outside Site Configuration
- When Objects are placed outside a Site Configuration (root tree of site), translation fails to work. This was not an ...
- 22:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #88391 (New): chash not generated in f:widget.paginate ViewHelper
- chash is not generated for links in f:widget.paginate. useCacheHash argument is missing and not passed to f:widget.li...
- 21:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #84568 (Accepted): chash not generated
- The following problem occurs if one creates a plugin with multiple controller, action combinations.
If one genera...
- 22:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #83425 (Closed): Custom validators
- Parsing goes wrong in case of @validate in combination with a custom validator. The problem is that the $ sign gets s...
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #71567: FAL FileReference
- Michael Oehlhof wrote:
> How is it to reproduce?
Basic use of File Reference in combination with PHP 7. I experience...
- 00:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #71568: always_populate_raw_post_data=
- OK, that explains. I will wait till PHP 7 is released.
- 20:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #71568 (Closed): always_populate_raw_post_data=
- Warning in Install Tool
PHP always_populate_raw_post_data is deprecated
- 20:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #71567 (Closed): FAL FileReference
- The following error occurs when switching from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7 in combination with TYPO3 7.6 LTS
1: PHP Warning: ...
Also available in: Atom