Epic #61834: Create future proof Content Element with strong default
Task #61836: Reorganize Content Element properties within backend Extension
Task #61842: Refactor CSS-Styled-Content + Content Elements
tt_content.search.20 should be done with the new FORM mapping
Currently the standard CSS_Styled_Content search form, tt_content.search.20 is using the old mapping. This should be changed, so it uses the new mapping.
One of the problems with using the new mapping is the prefix is always used in the field names. It should be configurable to turn the prefix off. In the core the search logic is done in the class ??.
- Project changed from Form to TYPO3 Core
- Category set to Form Framework
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version set to 4.7.0
- PHP Version set to 5.3
- TYPO3 Version set to 4.6
- Target version deleted (
- Parent task set to #61842
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
Patrick, isn't this fixed by now?
- Category changed from Form Framework to 1602
- Category changed from 1602 to Form Framework
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Rejected
search is moved into EXT:compatibility6, same as the old mailform. so these two should stick together.
Also available in: Atom