TCE: error message if no label has been set in TCA
A wrong SQL is generated, if you did not set the ctrl label field for a table.
AND pages.deleted=0 AND 1=1
This happens when you open a record of this table in the list module.
(issue imported from #M7039)
- Category set to Backend API
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version deleted (
- Complexity set to easy
This is still relevant for latest master (4.6-dev).
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
Patch set 1 of change I90211a6bbcbd00a8f0fda25c68c99a1aba3f8a1a has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/6992
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Under Review
All branches are merged. Please close.
- Status changed from Under Review to Closed
Also available in: Atom