Option to disable the loading mask
There is the wish to have the possibility for disabling the loading mask. This gives the possibility to click earlier on a link even the page isn't loaded completely, helps for typical mass action in page/list module.
There is an extension which disables the csh of the mask, but doing it programmatically speeds up the process a bit.
- File 25435.patch added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
CSH label is missing, i will ad it soon.
- File deleted (
Is there a way to avoid the double negative? "Enable whatever" instead of Disable a "disable whatever" option?
i could change it to "enableLoadingMask", i'm not sure if this works with update having the default value, which is needed.
- Target version changed from 4.5.3 to 4.5.4
- Target version changed from 4.5.4 to 4.5.6
- Target version changed from 4.5.6 to 4.5.8
- Target version changed from 4.5.8 to 4.5.12
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Is Regression set to No
see #35067 plans are to remove that completly
Also available in: Atom