Project

General

Profile

Actions

Bug #27343

closed

popup window for acronyms is missing the fieldset part in lower resolution

Added by Winter Ute almost 13 years ago. Updated over 6 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Category:
RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor)
Target version:
Start date:
2011-06-10
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
4.4
PHP Version:
5.2
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

When choosing a lower resolution for the backend (i.e. STRG +) the popup window for acronyms and abbreviations is missing the fieldset part.
s. screenshot

monitor resolution 1280 x 1024
Browser Firefox 3.6.10
typo3 4.4.7-dev

closing the popup window, reset to the higher resolution in BE, open again the popup - all works fine.

On my notebook the error is reproducible by the same steps.


Files

popupacronym.png (9.67 KB) popupacronym.png Winter Ute, 2011-06-10 09:24

Related issues 1 (0 open1 closed)

Is duplicate of TYPO3 Core - Bug #45616: RTE: Incorrect dialogue window height when browser zoom is usedClosedStanislas Rolland2013-02-19

Actions
Actions #1

Updated by Stanislas Rolland almost 13 years ago

Do you have this issue with TYPO3 4.5? For some reason, I can't reproduce this with TYPO3 4.5.

Actions #2

Updated by Stanislas Rolland over 12 years ago

The screenshot looks strange as it is only partially translated. Please try to update the translations...

Actions #3

Updated by Stanislas Rolland over 12 years ago

Is this still an issue? I am not able to reproduce this with TYPO3 4.5.

Actions #4

Updated by Stanislas Rolland over 12 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Actions #5

Updated by Manuel Soehner about 12 years ago

I'm able to reproduce this issue with v4.5 and 4.6 in different installations under Linux and Windows with Firefox 11.

The small popup appears when I set a zoom greater than 100% (e.g. 105%) and click the "insert a table" button.

Certainly, the other popups (e. g. insert special character) have the appropriate height.

Actions #6

Updated by Manuel Soehner over 11 years ago

This issue is still present in TYPO3 v6.0.

Actions #7

Updated by Manuel Soehner almost 11 years ago

Still a problem in TYPO3 v6.1.0.

Actions #8

Updated by Alexander Opitz over 10 years ago

  • Category changed from RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor) to Backend User Interface
  • Status changed from Needs Feedback to New
  • Is Regression set to No
Actions #9

Updated by Mathias Schreiber over 9 years ago

  • Category changed from Backend User Interface to RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor)
  • Target version set to 7.4 (Backend)
Actions #10

Updated by Stanislas Rolland about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Under Review

This issue should have been fixed by https://review.typo3.org/#/c/36736/ (issue 45616)

Please confirm that this is fixed in the latest release of TYPO3 CMS 6.2.

Actions #11

Updated by Manuel Soehner about 9 years ago

I confirm that the issue was fixed with the latest release.
Thanks!

Actions #12

Updated by Stanislas Rolland about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
  • Assignee set to Stanislas Rolland
Actions #13

Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF