Problems with cardlayout (loadingmasks)
* tested card layout intensively [FF current stable, no plugins (fresh install)]--> really needs some work --> if connection to server is not stable (thin line), this leads to massive problems (list for Kay: got 2 different loading masks, finish loading not correctly detected, changing modules/page without waiting for load sometimes got weird experiences, especially I saw loaded stuff through the mask, but it didnt went away - seems that the events of "finally loaded" are not handled anymore if loading lasts a minute :P) --> if clicking too fast, the backend is stucked (this also happens on switching from modules wiht pagetree to modules without), stuck means loading masks reside, too. Or module/page combination (marked active) does not match the module in the content area
Taken from http://sketchpad.cc/vryDVArlyW - thanks to steffen r.
Updated by Kay Strobach about 11 years ago
@steffen could you please review that patch sets items 1 and 2 ;) - thanks
first version of the patch
This fix contains several parts: 1. alt_file_navframe.php changed top.TYPO3.Backend.ContentContainer.setUrl() to new function top.TYPO3.ModuleMenu.App.openInContentFrame() This fix solves the problem in the filemodule 2. iframepanel.js added small delay to ensure, that the panel is rendered with correct size before applying the mask (force centering of loading indicator) 3. to be done make tree detect changed ids
Updated by Kay Strobach almost 11 years ago
note to myself, that needs to be done directly after change of tree node has been detected ;)
- use recordId = TYPO3.ModuleMenu.Store.find('key','web'); to get the index of the selected main module
- record = TYPO3.ModuleMenu.Store.getById(recordId);
- iterate over record subs ...
- set uri of each related iframe to about:blank ... to force reload of the card