Page tree breaking for user with multiple DB mounts
- not all DB mounts get displayed
- some DB mounts don't expand
- hitting the refresh icon at the top of the page tree results in an empty frame, with the following JS error in the console: "d is undefined" (the usual helpful ExtJS errors)
Log out and log in again of that user does nothing. However clicking on "Reset configuration and clear temporary data" in the User Settings module solves the issue: all DB mounts are visible again and all expand as expected. Log out and in again and the problem is back.
This happens both when doing a true login as well as when simulating the BE user via User Admin.
I'll try to dig further into this, but any hint is welcome ;-)
#2 Updated by Francois Suter over 8 years ago
- by looking at the JSON response, I can see that the data for the page tree is complete. It contains all the expected pages/mount points.
- the rendering of the page tree breaks with the following error (seen in the console):
uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER) [nsIDOMHTMLUListElement.appendChild]" nsresult: "0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)" location: "JS frame :: http://www.bobst.site/typo3temp/compressor/ext-all-f70e2f43e02eed157469b645035c4c02.js :: anonymous :: line 7" data: no]
- in my case, the last two pages also cannot be expanded. Trying to do so triggers the same error as above.