Date-Picker does not hide in IRRE Elements
if there are datetime fields within IRRE (e.g. datetime field in powermail or any datetime field in a custom extension) the datepicker stays open if one clicks the calendar more than once.
- Open a IRRE Element which contains a datetime field
- Click calendar icon => datepicker pops up
- Click to an area outside => closes the datepicker
- Click calendar icon again => datepicker opens up again
- Click to an area outside or select a date => datepicker remains open and cannot be closed anymore
If there are more than one datetime field multiple datepickers will stay open.
FYI: One year ago there was another issue with datepicker in IRRE, see #22796.