Custom HTML5 attributes loose their hyphens when rendered in frontend
HTML5 custom attributes with names starting with "data-" that are entered in the RTE loose their hyphen(s) when rendered in frontend.
The RTE transformation does preserve the hyphens which are correctly stored in the database.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version changed from 4.7.0 to 4.7.0-beta2
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Assignee set to Jigal van Hemert
- Target version changed from 4.7.0-beta2 to 4.5.13
- Target version changed from 4.5.13 to 4.7.0-beta2
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom