rtehtmlarea ignores attributes with "-" (like in the HTML5 data attributes)
The RTE (rtehtmlarea) is correctly configured to take over own html attributes in the link-element.
But when I try to take an attribute with a "-" in it, it will automatically get removed from the element.
"data-role" will not be taken over.
"datarole" will be taken over.
In HTML5 it is common to use "-"-Lines for data-attributes.
- Category set to RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor)
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
I can't find any problem using a data attribute as additional attribute on links. Please explain what you did and what problem you encountered.
In what browser do you encounter this issue?
This was a frontend rendering issue. See #34371.
- Category changed from RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor) to Content Rendering
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Resolved
- Target version set to 4.5.13
- PHP Version set to 5.3
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom